Most things that you will need within the cottages and bungalows of Maple Court Cottages in Port Dover, Ontario, Canada will be supplied as part of your rental. All items of a personal nature will need to be brought by you. Since our beach is shale (flat rock) we would also suggest that all our visitors wear water shoes to help get into and out of the waters at our Lake Erie location. Should you prefer to swim at the main sandy beach in Port Dover, it is only a short 5 minute car ride. There you will also find the Erie Beach Hotel, Lighthouse Festival Theatre and a selection of restaurants offering the best cuisine available in Port Dover.
- Bed blankets (single, double & queen beds) & 6 pillows per cottage. Please check at time of booking for bed sizes.
- Pots, pans, dishes, glasses, utensils & cutlery
- Coffee maker, teapot, toaster, kettle, microwave, fridge & stove
- Colour TV w/Satellite & 5 movie channels
- Charcoal BBQ for Cottages; Propane BBQ for Bungalows
- 2 Lawn Chairs
- Fire Pit
- Picnic Table
- Sheets (double bed), pillow cases (See individual units for bed sizes)
- Bathroom towels, face cloths, soap, toilet paper
- Beach towels
- Kitchen towels, dish cloth, dish soap
- Groceries, paper towels, Kleenex & other personal items
- Water shoes (can be purchased locally at Giant Tiger or any number of other stores)
- Charcoal for BBQ and lighter fluid